How to find someone’s ID through a Facebook comment?

One day my husband received a very random comment on one of his FB pictures from someone he wasn’t friends with and they said quote “poser! You were never in the Army.. your clothes are F’d up lol.. ever heard of stolen valor??? ” We screenshotted it. A few days later a friend of my husbands sent him that same... show more One day my husband received a very random comment on one of his FB pictures from someone he wasn’t friends with and they said quote “poser! You were never in the Army.. your clothes are F’d up lol.. ever heard of stolen valor??? ”
We screenshotted it.

A few days later a friend of my husbands sent him that same picture except written on the picture was “ARMY POSER” in big bold letters and it had been liked/shared over 500 times. My husband almost cried. He was a warrant officer before his discharge. The picture that had “ARMY POSER” written on it was a picture of my husband in his uniform.

That comment was deleted but we stlll have the screenshot. It has the persons name. We can’t search them, but is there anyway we can find out their identity? We need to have something done about this.
Update: Who wouldn’t be upset if someone took your picture of you in your authentic uniform and posted it with “ARMY POSER” on it? It’s been shared over 500 times.. of course he’s upset.. he REALLY served! He’s not a poser in the least. I personally pulled his records using the freedom of information act. He’s exactly what... show more Who wouldn’t be upset if someone took your picture of you in your authentic uniform and posted it with “ARMY POSER” on it? It’s been shared over 500 times.. of course he’s upset.. he REALLY served! He’s not a poser in the least. I personally pulled his records using the freedom of information act. He’s exactly what he said he was, a warrant officer.
4 answers 4